As we continue to navigate COVID-19, employers are facing challenges as they resume operations and focus on finding the best way to create a safe workplace for their employees and customers.
Getting employees vaccinated is more than just the right thing to do — the health of your business depends on it. There’s a legitimate business case for having a vaccine policy in place. The threat of another surge and subsequent shutdown poses great economic and employment consequences. And a fully vaccinated workforce is a potential business advantage — many consumers and job applicants are actively seeking out companies that are taking action to keep their employees and customers safe.
For insights and tools for implementing a vaccine policy in your organization, download the workforce vaccine policy toolkit.
- COVID-19 – Emotional well-being and your workforce
- Mental health and COVID-19
- Prioritizing a psychologically healthy workplace in the time of COVID-19
- The impact of COVID-19 on social and mental health
- Workforce Vaccine Policy Toolkit