Kaiser Permanente is committed to providing high-quality, affordable health care services to all the communities we serve — which means we’re continually exploring how we can operate more efficiently. Our most recent change is implementing a portfolio of over 90 Standard plans for Large Groups.
How this works
Your account-management partners will be mapping any current 2022 Large Group custom plan to the closest Standard plan. As a result, employers can expect reduced turnaround times on quotes and renewals, in addition to a more simplified renewal and quoting process. Our account management teams will:
- Lead proposals and renewals with Standard plans for groups with 51 to 300 eligible employees
- Migrate Large Group accounts to Standard plans as they renew in 2023
- Provide a mapped renewal proposal and a summary of benefit changes for the 2023 plans
These predesigned Standard plans provide a more consistent approach for this market segment and are:
- Developed to provide employers with a user-friendly overview of plan options
- Designed to enable easier comparison between products
- Designed with the goal of being price-competitive in the market
Thank you for your patience as we complete this migration.