Enrolling in PEBB benefits

For Employees

To enroll in PEBB benefits, contact your personnel, payroll or benefits office. You can also go online to the PEBB Program’s website to review the timelines, required forms and additional documentation needed to ensure you and your dependents are enrolled correctly.

For Retirees and COBRA/Continuation Coverage members

Eligibly and enrollment information can be found on the PEBB Program’s website.


COBRA/Continuation Coverage

Changing plan during Open Enrollment

The PEBB Program’s annual open enrollment is Nov. 1 to Nov. 30. Your personnel, payroll or benefits office must receive the appropriate Enrollment/Change form by Nov. 30 to make a plan change.

Forms can be found on or after Nov. 1 on the PEBB Program’s website.



COBRA/Continuation of Coverage

Note: University of Washington employees must make changes through Workday.


Kaiser Permanente has a dedicated Member Services number for PEBB members.

Speak with a representative Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.

Call 1-866-648-1928

For Medicare Questions

If you are interested in a Medicare Advantage plan and want to speak with licensed Kaiser Permanente WA representative:

1-800-581-8252 (TTY 711)

For eligibility and enrollment questions:
Visit the PEBB website

Provider Directories

Find a Provider For Classic, CDHP, and Value Subscribers)

Find a Provider For SoundChoice Subscribers

Find a Provider Medicare Advantage Retirees

Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers to frequently asked questions about our online services to manage your care, including paying premiums or bills, refilling prescriptions, emailing your doctor, and more.