Kaiser Permanente is officially doing business and providing care here in Washington state. A brand advertising campaign launched into the market on March 6. The resources included here will help you prepare to partner with us, and help you communicate accurate information to your clients.
- A Q&A designed to answer your producer-specific questions about doing business with Kaiser Permanente, as well as questions your clients likely have. (There is also a Q&A for members here.)
- Brief messages for you to use in conversation or emails with your clients.
- Fast facts about Kaiser Permanente in Washington to help you and your clients get an overview.
- A rebranding guide with instructions about name and logo changes.
- Logo use guidelines with specifics about logo use and placement.
- Sales portal instructions for updating your logo and link for Individual & Family and Medicare clients.
- Social media instructions so you can help spread the good news about the launch of Kaiser Permanente in Washington.
- Business line brochures to help you understand and explain Kaiser Permanente’s unique value.
An update on our brand rollout
- New Kaiser Permanente signage has gone up at Kaiser Permanente facilities across the state, and that work continues.
- Monday, March 6 was our brand launch. The campaign includes TV, radio, billboards, environmental installations, print ads, and online in social media, videos, ads, and search.
- Also on March 6, our staff started answering the phone as Kaiser Permanente.
- Most members have received their welcome letters and new ID cards.
We’re here to help
Your partnership is extremely important to us, and we look forward to a long and productive relationship together. If there’s anything we can do to help you, please let us know.