When you choose a health plan from Kaiser Permanente, it comes with a robust service that can help lower your health care costs — our workforce health solutions.
Our consultants are knowledgeable business partners. Depending on the size and need of your business, they're available — at no additional cost — to strategize with you. Working together, you can develop effective, thoughtful tactics that can have a cascade effect of positive, healthy results for your employees and your business.
Here's a look at our broad-based approach to tackling the issues affecting the health of your workforce — and that can help build a culture of well-being at work.
Your account manager can assess your business need and the overall health of your workforce to determine whether you'd benefit from working with one of our experienced workforce health consultants. They can help to identify the unique solutions that fit your business. This partnership might include identifying appropriate wellness initiatives, creating action plans, or building a larger well-being program.
Data is key to understanding your employees' health attitudes, actions, and behaviors. It can provide the insight you need to help your employees thrive. Here's some of what we offer, depending on the size of your business:
- Reporting on your employees' engagement with existing health tools and resources
- Claims data reporting
- Reporting on the use of preventive services
- Customized reporting (some offered for a fee)
We can work with you to determine the services that will have the greatest impact for your employees. And we can connect you to services that give your employees the information and support they need to take charge of their health on their own.
- Evidence-based workshops designed to help members manage chronic health conditions (offered in person and online)
- Tobacco cessation counseling, including prescription medications
- On-site services, including biometric screenings and health education classes (coordination offered at no cost; services provided for a fee)
A culture of well-being doesn't just happen — you create it. Visit our online Resource Center to find topic-specific tools that will help you engage your employees.
Interested in a healthier workforce?
Let your account manager or producer know you want to learn more about workforce health at Kaiser Permanente.