Making it easier for you to manage your Kaiser Permanente health plan
If you’re an employer offering a Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington or Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options, Inc. plan to your employees, you can use our secure business portal to do business with us online.
Activate your access to the business portal and you can:
- Update your company’s health plan enrollment – add, edit, or remove coverage for your employees and their dependents
- View, download, or export your current and historical premium statements
- Pay your monthly premiums online
- Access coverage documents – contract, premium schedule, and Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Order member ID cards
- View or download reports, including a roster of enrolled employees and dependents, or an audit report with historical enrollment data
- Manage portal access – assign user permissions, add or remove users, and reset passwords
To register for the business portal, complete the Access Agreement and return it to the Business Portal Support Team at email@example.com.