There are many convenient ways to get care at Kaiser Permanente, including:
- E-visits1,2 – For common health conditions, members can fill out a short online questionnaire anytime. Get a personalized care plan or prescription, every day of the week, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., including holidays.
- Phone visits1,2 – Members can talk to a clinician who can see their health history. Phone visits and 24/7 advice (no appointment needed) are available. Care options include routine or follow-up care as well as most prescription and lab orders.
- Video visits1,2 – Members can meet face to face with a clinician via video, by appointment, for the same high-quality care as an in-person visit. Video visits are also available 24/7 with no appointment needed for minor health conditions. Care options include routine or follow-up care as well as most prescription and lab orders.
- 24/7 online chat1,2 – Members can chat online with a Kaiser Permanente clinician to get real-time care, treatment, and prescriptions.
- 24/7 advice – Licensed medical professionals are available to speak to members, anytime, day or night. Members can call 1-800-297-6877 (TTY 711) for advice about urgent and minor conditions as well as help in choosing the right care and advice about self-care.
- In-person visit – If a member wants to see a clinician in person, they can make an appointment with the Kaiser Permanente Washington app, go to kp.org, or call their doctor’s office.
1 When appropriate and available. If you travel out of state, some telehealth services may not be available due to licensing laws. Laws differ by state.
2 For high-deductible plan members, phone and video appointments, e-visits, and online chat are subject to your plan’s annual deductible. For self-funded plans: Your health benefits are self-insured by your employer, union, or plan sponsor. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington and/or Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options, Inc., provides certain administrative services for your plan and is not an insurer of the plan or financially liable for its health care benefits.